The summer school is open to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students, as well as researchers who want to improve their skills to apply corpus methods in their own research. The programme combines presentations on cutting-edge research with practical hands-on sessions. There will also be the opportunity for participants to present their own work and receive feedback from our expert team. Given the specialised nature of the programme, a basic understanding of corpus linguistics is required. Topics of sessions include:
- Standard corpus tools and specialised software
- Collocations, patterns and networks
- Statistics in corpus linguistics
- Corpus Stylistic Analysis methods
- Python essentials for corpus linguists
- Corpus linguistics and mixed methods approaches
More information on the Summer School website here.