Language Technology Software
The Language Technology Group makes available various software packages. For research purposes, these are often available for free to academic research groups and for a small fee to industrial R&D groups. The packages include the following:
• EdIE-R A tool for mining radiology reports.
• Edinburgh Geoparser A tool for georeferencing text.
• LT-TTT2 XML-based software for shallow linguistic processing of text.
• LT-XML 2 The LT-XML 2 toolkit
• RXP The RXP XML parser
• NITE XML Toolkit The NITE XML Toolkit
• LT-XML The LT-XML toolkit
Find out more at https://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/.